Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Little Kid Excited Face

I just returned from a FABULOUS cruise vacation with my BFF and if I had to sum it up the first thing that comes to mind is Little Kid Excited Face (LKEF).

You see, when I'm REALLY enjoying myself, my LKEF comes out in full force. AND THERE WAS A TON OF LKEF ON THIS VACATION.

Here's a sampling (note: if you read the captions as if they're typed in all caps, you get more of the LKEF effect):

In Florida outside our hotel...look it's a palm tree. I promise I've seen one before,
but by the look on my LKEF and my Vanna White pose, you'd think it's my first time.
Hey, hey. I'm swimming in the ocean off of Haiti. No, again, not my first time
 in the ocean...but with the LKEF I can see how someone might think that. 
They left these drums unattended on our Haitian cultural tour...
naturally, I'm going to pose with them...and bust out the LKEF.
Replicating my first day of school photo. Why?
Because I'm wearing my pack-back. Duh. LKEF coming out a little.
Check out the LKEF ... I'm being "team captain" for our section during a
game show style challenge on the ship. WOOT WOOT team 7!!!
Slightly obscured, but you can still see the gaping mouth LKEF smile
as I get ready to para-sail. This actually was my first time.
And, the most prominent LKEF of them all. I'm dancing with a DOLPHIN.
Pretty sure my dentist could check for cavities just by looking at this photo.

I hope you've enjoyed this vacation recap and introduction to my LKEF. More vacation stories will be posted in the near future...so get EXCITED!!! Yep, pretty sure all you readers just busted out your very own LKEF. :)

2 comments:

  1. I MISS YOUR LKEF!!!! :D Dolphins was the best day ever!! Can't wait for more posts. Stay tuned, folks...all I can say is get ready for some seriously amazing alliteration and the story of Stalker Gawker. :)

    ReplyDelete